Agent Runtime Configuration Overview
Audio Server, Apollo, Kalliope, and Ravenclaw expose configuration settings in a text file format. The relative path to the configuration file is passed as the value for the -config parameter to respective agent.
Configuration File Specification
- It is in the Property=Value on a single line form.
- Properties must be unique and a single word.
- Properties usually replace spaces with underscores (_).
- Values may be a floating point number, an integer, or a string.
- Values are usually case-insensitive except when dealing with file paths/names.
- Values may be in a comma (,) delimited list.
- Comments must take up the entire line and the first character must be a #.
- White space is ignored before and after the property name, the =, and value.
# I am a comment in an example configuration file. string_property_one = I am a value value_list_one = string=string, string=string property_xyz = 9.56 property_abc = -9 #